Mission Statement: Script to Performance will create, develop and deliver theatrical productions that explore mental health topics. Our aim is to gather a small creative team, creating/recreating and developing scripts and performing to the public and raising awareness about mental health. We will perform these productions to all members in society where we are nurturing and fulfilling a creative need and clinical need.
- To spread awareness of mental health issues through Script to Performance’s (STP) productions.
- To initially produce one to two productions per year and work towards doing more productions as we gain more exposure.
- The organisers of Script to Performance will manage productions on a part-time, seasonal basis.
- Our theatrical productions will provide a safe and therapeutic space for the actors performing in STP productions.
- STP will also provide a safe and therapeutic space for audience members attending our productions.
- STP will create and develop new scripts focussing on mental health themes and in time, the organisation will be able to produce solicited plays once STP is more established.
- The purpose of STP is to build and maintain long-term relationships with charitable organisations in London so STP can become an important catalyst in spreading awareness about mental health.